Recent content by berklion

  1. berklion

    60 years ago today

    50 years ago, I started at Luerrssen Science Building at Berks campus. $375 a tri-mester. No room and board available. I think we wrote the line "Ya don't have to go home, but you can't stay here."
  2. berklion

    Who wins Ohio State at Texas?

    I'm with Chumbo on this one. Every ball bounced O$u's way. It looked like Karma was getting NIL from them. I couldn't stand anymore.
  3. berklion

    I miss the days of following a freshman class in FB till their senior year. Too much turnover.

    At the beginning of any CFB broadcast, announcers introduce a player, say what other teams he played for and move on to the next one. Really nothing else. 🤷‍♂️
  4. berklion

    It’s August 1st. 35 days until PSU’s first game of the 2026 season.

    Perhaps a little late, but what time do the lots open?
  5. berklion

    Tikey Hayes dismissed from Nebraska.

    Nuts! Away from home for a bit. I forgot my Chumbo!@#$% decoder ring.
  6. berklion

    How are you people in the Northeastern quarter of the country dealing with the heat and humidity more common to the Southeastern quarter?

    Not good! Apparently watching steam trains go by is still a big attraction. I was at New Ringold, near Tamaqua, for the passing of the Big Boy and the place was packed. Tamaqua was much fuller as there was a stop there. It was very hot and lots of older people, like me, were out to watch. Of...
  7. berklion

    Excited to have Rocco Becht leading us

    Fade passes into the end zone! What?
  8. berklion

    Karen Peetz Memorial “No one will remember Penn State Sanctions “ Post

    Didn't UVA stiff us out of a home game after that. (and for that reason)
  9. berklion

    Male Contempt

    Catch and release. Although, it's way too late for me.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State