Recent content by benmh

  1. B

    Trump shot in ear at rally?

    Fella, you must be one miserable dud!
  2. B

    Why does it seem like the US is trying to start a war with Russia over Ukraine?

    We are paying the price for incompetent leadership in a world gone mad.
  3. B

    OK Trumpians... time to do another 180.

    What does this have to do with Tiger football? If I want politics I will go to news sites.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Marcus Spears reacts to John Calipari's complaint about NIL spending, comparison to coaching salaries