Recent content by Benjie0524

  1. B

    Tickets for Georgia game?

    Hey Caliparicapo, I live in BG and not going to be able to make the game tonight. You can use my tickets if you want. I'm center-court upper in chair back seats. Give me your cell and I can text a ticket link to you from my account.
  2. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    http://www.ibj.com/articles/55155-book-louisville-hired-prostitutes-to-woo-basketball-recruits?utm_source=breaking-news&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=2015-10-02
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  5. 05 On3 Football Danny Kanell releases his top 12 college football rankings after Week 6