Recent content by BELdog

  1. B

    Watching Army Navy game.

    The military academies are drawing from a tiny pool of high schoolers. You have a to find a high school kid who can play football AND wants to commit to service in the military. It’s hard enough to find a high school kid who meets ONE of those criteria, let alone BOTH. Also, football is not at...
  2. B

    Playoff interest level

    I don’t care either way. I doubt I watch any of it. May watch and cheer for Washington just because they aren’t a blue blood football program.
  3. B

    Press Conference

    Wrong guy. I didn’t watch the Barstool production.
  4. B

    Press Conference

    I don’t give a **** what A&M does, so I didn’t watch theirs. That **** we put out there last night was awkward and forced and just not well done.
  5. B

    Press Conference

    I meant the whole damn thing. Not our best effort by any stretch. The lighting was a small part of the issue. The light effects, terrible music and award show atmosphere, coupled with Keenum and Selmon being awkward just struck me as a sophomoric production.
  6. B

    Press Conference

    That **** looked like a high school awards show.
  7. B

    Did Levy say if he was calling his own plays?

    Levy and Mullins, huh? You dumb mother 17ers don’t even try anymore do you?
  8. B

    Nicknames for our new head coach

    We don’t 17 with chocolate Christmas trees, bro. That’s blasphemy.
  9. B

    Nicknames for our new head coach

    Little Lebby… i have a feeling he’s gonna be competing with me over the Christmas tree cakes at Kroger…
  10. B

    So glad

    This staff has been tbagged quite a bit…
  11. B

    2023 Battle for the Golden Egg Game Thread

    We look like hammered 17, but this is the kind of game we could win if it stays like this.
  12. B

    What's up with Forbes?

    He is exactly what so many draft experts said he was. Not ready for the NFL.
  13. B

    Man F everything I just typed a Long Post and this happened

    Well, I know that you chronically over-share with people you don’t know on the internet which tells me you are begging for attention, which tells me you aren’t very emotionally mature. Maybe just read more. Post less. Realize it’s a sports message board and not a therapy session.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5