Recent content by BeerLion

  1. BeerLion

    A silver lining to this crapfest:

    I don't know if "always going to be a throwaway season" is the right way to phrase it, maybe wait and see. But I never understood how everyone was hyped up about this. You take a coach and his team from the Big 12 that was mediocre (5-4) in a mediocre conference and drop them in the big 10 and...
  2. BeerLion

    Does any one know who Joe Blow from Nanty Glo is?

    I only know Joe Blow from Idaho. But I think he is unavailable due to a toe injury
  3. BeerLion

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    I will pull for VT. I really don't care who Pitt plays, I will never be on their side. Still makes smile when they loose. I will actually record Pitt games so when they loose, I will watch the replay. It is almost as fun as watching a PSU win.
  4. BeerLion

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    I like this line up. I think this would/could yield 6-9 NC. On a scale of 1-10 I rated my thought on likeliness of finishing #1 10 - expect them to win it all 9- expect them in the finals. Like their chances of winning it all 8- expect at least to be a semifinalist. Still a good chance of...
  5. BeerLion

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    In SV if you take someone down to their back, the match will continue until the pin occurs or the possibility of a pin has passed. That would be in any setting because of the opportunity of team bonus points.
  6. BeerLion

    VOTE for Mitchell - ESPN Male College Athlete of the Year

    I don't know if I'm to dumb or that link is not taking me where I need to be. I have attempted a few times and no luck
  7. BeerLion

    '26 U20 Pan-American Championships, 7/9-12, thread

    This is just incredibly awesome.
  8. BeerLion

    '26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

    Wow, that is a change. I know people speculated about Duke going to 174 but now contemplating coaching! Just wow :ROFLMAO:
  9. BeerLion

    Take the Foot Off of the Gas???

    One of dumber articles I have read in a while.
  10. BeerLion

    I hate soccer and won’t watch the World Cup Thread.

    IF the US team makes it to the finals, and I know what day that is, I will probably might check to see what the score is. That is about as much as I could stand.
  11. BeerLion

    FC/OT: Happy Pride Month!

    Oh yes, I am sure having a month of be lectured on someone else's sexual preference will change a lot of minds.
  12. BeerLion

    OT: Friday Jukebox: School’s Out Edition

    I loved the mid night special with wolfman jack
  13. BeerLion

    Transfer Portal 2026 + Other team movements

    Yep, Rockville, have one son at Benedictine. He'll be a jr next year. They are loaded and would bet they repeat as State Champions. I would not be surprised if his class threepeats.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade