Recent content by Beenaroundtheblock

  1. B

    Playoff Projection with 11/04/19 rankings

    I don’t see this as very accurate. North Stanly will be an automatic bid for 2nd place in conference. None of the following schools (South Stokes, Gates County, or Hobbton) will be able to finish 2nd In their respective conferences. I see North Stanly as a 6 seed and the others dropping. There...
  2. B

    Week 6 Yadkin Valley Conference Picks

    #24 was a very good player. I enjoyed seeing his heart left on the field. The exciting one to watch was #3 for South Stanly. That kid is really special.
  3. B

    Week 6 Yadkin Valley Conference Picks

    SD only had one TD called back. SS had 5 TDs called back. Also Green, the running back was injured for SS.
  4. B

    East Davidson coaching vacancy

    Coach O. He does have us confused. And he is the wise one?
  5. B

    Thomasville Football Coaching Search

    Typical male response. I never said that. You are putting words into my mouth. I am just simply saying the hire came from above them. They didn't have a say so in the matter.
  6. B

    Thomasville Football Coaching Search

    I love our AD and Principal, but they will be the first to tell you they had nothing to do with the final say of hire. The City Manager in town was the person behind everything. From Maxwell being let go and Robertson brought in. I am surprised coaches haven't brought lawyers into the situation.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit