Recent content by Beeare549

  1. B

    NW3A/4A

    I haven't heard of any. He is an extremely good Hs. player, don't think he is that ideal make up for what they look for on the next level.
  2. B

    NW3A/4A

    New to the form guys not new to the sport. I am ret. now but my sack has hung from several pair of bike shorts. I have read for a while but haven't had much to say as I am a South Caldwell supporter. With all this talk about coaching I think we have learned a valuable lesson over here this...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return