Recent content by BearcatBully

  1. B

    Missouri Extended Cut

    Who was the speaker after Matt Brock? Player or Coach??? "It ain't an time to feel, its a time to do. Let the people know how we feel!"
  2. B

    Missouri Extended Cut

    How many DB's did Fluff send to the sidelines? I know of 2 for sure.
  3. B

    South Carolina opened -7.5

    I was there. Dang cock calling every ten seconds. Kendall Roberson never saw the ball.
  4. B

    NCAA Selection Show

    How many years had those 2 been?
  5. B

    Mount Rushmore of Individual MSU Sports Performances

    In no particular order, Dak’s game at LSU, Bednar versus Texas, William’s shot to end UCONN’s streak, Delainey’s shutout of OU.
  6. B

    Buy/sell- Delainey = Girodo

    Huge Buy! Our males should take notice.
  7. B

    So, did all these great players sign to play for Auburn or for Butch?

    I’ve been saying this all year. Severe lack of toughness and heart. We have no leaders. Our guys choose to sit and just get paid. How many have we had out for “dizziness” or like you said, “not feeling right”?
  8. B

    Severe Weather Looks to Return Wednesday

    Any updates for today? I always value your forecast.
  9. B

    2 Chairbacks for MSU/USM on 3/3

    Actually not. He’s a season ticket holder for both MSU and USM. Check Stubhub or any other tic site for price reference if needed. SRO for $75+. These are chairbacks. Thanks for your help!
  10. B

    2 Chairbacks for MSU/USM on 3/3

    $SOLDeach. 2 tickets in chairbacks for the game at Pete Taylor. Level C Section J Row 10 seats 7&8. Selling for a friend. Call or Text (601) 416-3253.
  11. B

    Cam Matthews. Favorite Bulldog Basketball Player Ever.

    I also think Cam's place in MSU history, as it relates to Bulldog lore, has to be weighed against the NIL era that he is playing in. The others mentioned didn't have that as a distraction to be disloyal to State. I think Cam's loyalty, his heart, and 1000% motor are generational stuff.
  12. B

    Cam Matthews. Favorite Bulldog Basketball Player Ever.

    Judged by his numbers alone, he is most assuredly deserving. Just a whole different era to be able to compare to for me. I might need more than 4 spots for my Rushmore?
  13. B

    Cam Matthews. Favorite Bulldog Basketball Player Ever.

    I've said on another forum that Cam Matthews has solidified a place on my personal Mt. Rushmore of MSU sports. I go back to 1978 when i was 8 years old. Would bet in that time that I've laid my eyes or at least my ears on 95% of all MSU contests in any of the big three sports. Cam's performance...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade