Recent content by BEAN DOG

  1. B

    OK, I am going to say it.

    She never use to bixxtch and wine until she met Connor or his dad who never met an official they respected. There I said it !!!
  2. B

    I'm not a rookie I've been a member for over 20 years and when you correct my status I'll renew.

    I'm not a rookie I've been a member for over 20 years and when you correct my status I'll renew.
  3. B

    Reality sets in Tomorrow

    If a player declares for the portal and has a agent then they ,the agent can negotiate for the player. The player also has a no contact clause if they wish. Seems like some grey area. I suspect alot of decisions have already taken place. It will be fun to watch!!!
  4. B

    *****Iowa vs Indiana Game Thread*****

    Whats so funny ? Did they look like they were ready at the beginning of the game ?
  5. B

    *****Iowa vs Indiana Game Thread*****

    I maybe fitted into the hand wringing, I was just agreeing with someone about Coach JJ not having her team ready for a road game with a poor record. Whatever JJ did at half worked !!! We do not know the health of the team at the time and deciesions by JJ always work in hindsight....
  6. B

    Why am I not listed as a Swarm member ? Venmo has me listed as a past donator to the Swarm...

    Why am I not listed as a Swarm member ? Venmo has me listed as a past donator to the Swarm. Thanks
  7. B

    where is addie deal

    I want Addie Deal to be a superstar," I want her be the great now DADDY and I want it now!!!"
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set