Recent content by Beamercock1

  1. B

    Jim Thoman! You will be missed RIP

    I met Coach when he was recruiting my son. Even after my son was at ISC Coach always had time to speak time to talk. What a great person and coach. All the young men love Coach Toman and respected him. He and Coach Myers were my favorites Rip Coach the baseball team up there just got a great...
  2. B

    If Beamer fails to meet expectation and is let go

    He will not be let go good or bad after this year. He is going to have at least 2 years. Beamer is going to be coach here for a long time
  3. B

    Can Beamer seal the deal?

    I love Beamer but you can’t give a raise anytime something positive takes place. Let’s get some consistency going. I think our coaches figuring things out in the new college world plus some increased money in NIL are huge for us. We need to pay our assistants more and let Beamer be the CEO...
  4. B

    Debate me! "Here's a health, Carolina...."

    You are full of bull. Any Carolina fans should toast them. You just believe you are better than other people. I went to USC 2 yrs and finished at Francis’s Marion. I paid for both my kids to attend USC and they both graduated. So you just kiss it
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Day delivers hilarious message to Julian Sayin on forcing ball to Jeremiah Smith: 'If he's single covered, he's open'