Recent content by beachbums

  1. B

    Basketball Conference Tournament Brackets

    It's a 16 seed bracket with seeds #1, 2, 3 getting byes first round. The rest of the seeds are seeded and matched up based on a 16 seed bracket. #1 Atkinson West Holt #16 Bye #8 Chambers/Wheeler Central #9 Niobrara/Verdigre #4 Boyd County #13 Ewing #5 Clearwater/Orchard #12 Santee #3 Stuart...
  2. B

    Basketball Conference Tournament Brackets

    13 teams in a 16 team bracket. Seeds 1, 2, 3 get byes in the first round
  3. B

    Playing Time Limit

    The schools that have a Certified Athletic Trainer managing concussion injuries will follow a protocol similar to the example I posted. Unfortunately not all schools in the state have access to athletic trainers and those schools might not have access to anyone that has the education or...
  4. B

    Playing Time Limit

    I don't know where you are getting this from. I'm an athletic trainer working with middle and high school athletes and I've never cleared anyone to return to play from a concussion before 2 weeks. Most concussions I see result in 3-4 weeks before they are cleared, sometimes longer. The...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters