Recent content by bdg8

  1. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    Well sure, but what I was getting at was when Jefferson was drafted last season he was viewed as one of the safest picks you could make . He had shown he could produce with anyone that the Vikings rolled out, until JJ. So it was a good pick last year and I would guess he performs like a top 4...
  2. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    They said Justin Jefferson was quarterback proof. No quarterback could screw him up. Not Cousins, not Wentz, Darnold and other scrubs Then the other JJ arrived and blew that theory out the window
  3. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    And I wanted either Amon Ra or JT but I didn’t love Lamb with emergence of Pickens. But I didn listen to some podcasts that had CMC at 4. Sadly I debated McBride there because I knew he wouldn’t get back around
  4. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    So that is their draft location this year. Got it
  5. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    Someone is keeping Garrett Wilson and it shows he was a second round pick. Aren’t 1st and 2nd rounders off limits Or am I seeing something wrong. And Dowdle and Walker
  6. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    When is the absolute drop dead time to adjust keepers. Still debating one
  7. bdg8

    *** 2026 Hawkeye Report Fantasy Football thread ***

    Michael Wilson 14th round Christian Watson 15th round
  8. bdg8

    Was Fry's 1991 team better than the 1985 team?

    And we had a db on the take too
  9. bdg8

    Ferrari rumor

    But did he do the splits in his mug shot?
  10. bdg8

    owen freeman

    Well maybe not to you, but the market kind of dictates that they are.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting SMU surging with 4-star safety after visit: 'Definitely one of my favorites'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Behind the Rivals Rankings: 5 skills we prioritize when scouting top basketball prospects