Recent content by BCrum

  1. BCrum

    Who do you think the opt outs will be for the Pinstripe Bowl?

    Well, Terry's role will be as Head Coach. I would expect most all the NFL potential Seniors to opt-out. (Maybe some play for Terry) Not sure about healthy underclassmen looking at transferring. With the current situation, I don't really see may kids practicing and last minute opt-outs.
  2. BCrum

    New coach

    It's funny when ya hope for a loss to get a coach -- or is it just me? :unsure:
  3. BCrum

    Buff Wild Wings

    Beer & TVs
  4. BCrum

    I didn't want to be the 1st to post it. The internal feeling LAST week was that something was...

    I didn't want to be the 1st to post it. The internal feeling LAST week was that something was coming. I was think OC was the biggest issue. Knowles D scheme does not seem to match the DL talent. On a better not, we had a good turnout for our annual tailgate & Sue made the picture this year.
  5. BCrum

    Thank for the 😂 like. You as a coach know how hard it is to win PERIOD. FYI - I was in the...

    Thank for the 😂 like. You as a coach know how hard it is to win PERIOD. FYI - I was in the pressbox as defense GA for the 79 game. The Offensive staff (Bob Phillips) already had a 2-point play picked if PS had scored.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set