Recent content by bcgmsu1

  1. B

    Stricklin to re-seat Davis Wade for 2014...

    Good. I'm all for this. I can finally get all my seats together. I know it might piss some people off that have had a certain seat for years, but if I donate more than you then you got to move or chip in some more money. Just because you've had that seat for years doesn't make you a bigger State...
  2. B

    Based soley on this pic...

    I agree. Uniforms get a thumbs up from me. People just like to complain about everything. A lot of people seem like they want plain jerseys. That's BORING. Stripes on arms & helmet go with our banner. There will be a matte version helmet again per the marketing dept. Besides I don't care if they...
  3. B

    Princeton Review Party School Rankings

    Look at what school is #7 on that list.
  4. B

    Schuessler...Gone!!

    If you read any of his twitter comments then you would see that he whines like a middle school girl, and girls don't play football. Not surprised at all that he left/ run off. He was home sick & missed his girlfriend. We got that walk on who's just as good. If we get down to our 3rd string QB...
  5. B

    OT: Best Places to Eat in Destin

    Stinky's Fish Camp on 30A is the best for dinner. He has the largest fish selection down there & will cook it anyway you want it. Also, if you drive a little further there are lots of cool little places in Seaside,FL for lunch.
  6. B

    Left Field Lounge looks like ****

    I'm all for the LFL, but it's 95% of the outfield. It shouldn't even be called the left field lounge anymore. I don't live in Starkville and I've been to 5 home series this year and have to fight people for the 5% area of the outfield. Who wants to sit in the bleachers? Nobody that wants to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act