Recent content by bcgmsu

  1. B

    Tickets / seating at DWS

    Without calling the athletic department and asking. Can someone in the know explain their process a little better? Example: because I don’t have club level tickets am I going to be penalized even though my BDC rank is top 3000? I say that because I’ve seen other people who say their rank is...
  2. B

    Tailgate changes this year

    That's the main reason me & my crew moved out of the Junction years ago. Another reason is when you see a student passed out, sitting upright in a chair, & steadily puking at the same time. You think to yourself it's time to find a more family friendly spot. The campus police need to control the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield
  5. 05 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return