Recent content by Bcash2

  1. B

    Which is the biggest misnomer?

    Hey was a little off. It was Tucker Carlson's show specifically, which is probably what he is referencing: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fox-news-tucker-carlson-facts-trump-playboy-model-a9573436.html https://www.sltrib.com/artsliving/2020/06/21/scott-d-pierce-fox/
  2. B

    This is part of our problem. We have 2 sets of rules. 1 set for libs and another

    I’m pretty sure would no one would complain about white comedians making jokes about white stereotypes. Of all the possible ways to try to show a double standard, this is by far the dumbest one I’ve ever seen.
  3. B

    LOCKED - In case you weren’t sure where they stand

    For the record, dawgoneyall thinks this stance is "psychotic": "the USA govt should not continuously bailout multinational corps that don't even incorporate in the US or pay taxes"
  4. B

    LOCKED - In case you weren’t sure where they stand

    Are you an Elizabeth Warren style minority? Cause I am too.
  5. B

    LOCKED - In case you weren’t sure where they stand

    Seems a lot of the people that were scolding people for "fear mongering" about the Wuhan Flu, are now fear mongering about BLM and Marxists. I think I'm gonna respond to the threat of BLM Marxists in the same way I did the Wuhan. I'm going to go about my life, take everything with a grain of...
  6. B

    Jackson hospital update

    I don't think its "masks will keep you safe". It's "masks keeps everyone safer". You still might die in a car crash with a seatbelt on, but it's still good idea to wear one. When appropriate of course.
  7. B

    Jackson hospital update

    Y'all remember when certain politicians tried to talk about debt and everyone was basically like "BORING" ?
  8. B

    They hypocrisy of people during this time is fascinating to me

    I assume you're referencing this study by Ronald G. Fryer, a black professor at Harvard: https://scholar.harvard.edu/fryer/publications/empirical-analysis-racial-differences-police-use-force . For a while this was also the data I used in forming opinions on this issue. However, I've now read...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7