Recent content by bbrown

  1. bbrown

    2026 Steelers Thread

    Problem is I don't think they can be better. They are old and overrated. I didn't see Watt doing much last night. I would go all in on the backup QB's and see what happens but then I don't have any confidence in Khan and drafting. His record is not good.
  2. bbrown

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    He closed out the BC game pretty good. I like that VT RB, TE and Oh yeah that QB. ;) I thought the VT RB was better than our group. 🤷‍♂️
  3. bbrown

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    +1. the jilted lover syndrome this fan base has is pretty pathetic. I mean its not like the guy was Lane Kiffen.
  4. bbrown

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    As a western PA buy, myself, I hate all things associated with Pitt and Duzz is an *******.. I was raised through our hate of each other in the 70's and 80's, you know back when that rivalry actually meant something.
  5. bbrown

    Rooting for Pitt or Virginia Tech on Friday night?

    +1. Texas is now my number one hate, loathe and detest team. I think Sark is a dirt bag and Simmons is not far behind, Manning, is overrated.
  6. bbrown

    Hot seat candidates (I am on a boring conference call)....

    If we even get to the off season. And we have a few in the B1G that might not be around when we play them, Schiano and Locks.
  7. bbrown

    Becht Running

    You and I saw the same thing with the NW Defense. I'm also hearing they have some secondary injuries and may miss the game. I'll go back to what people were saying pre Buffalo, if we cant get a ground game going against NW we are in trouble. But its also going to depend on Becht. He's got to...
  8. bbrown

    Becht Running

    He had a couple of good runs but I don't think he's the runner that we or at least I was led to believe. Frankly I think Trace, Clifford and Allar all might have been better, especially Trace. He also seemed to panic a little more than we saw in the first 3 games but I also don't think the OL...
  9. bbrown

    Jay Paterno Gets It Right

  10. bbrown

    Post game thoughts (some obvious, some where I disagree with most posters)

    I'm just going to disagree. He's put a lot guys in the NFL, more than we have in the past 20+ years (pre 2014). And really you take a 12 year career of most coaches and teams you can play the same games. It's just Franklin hate so admit it, it's ok. :ROFLMAO: I think most on the board know I...
  11. bbrown

    Jay Paterno Gets It Right

    I didnt' like Jay as a Person or a Coach but he is not the first sibling to be hired to a staff when his father is or was the HC.
  12. bbrown

    Post game thoughts (some obvious, some where I disagree with most posters)

    Seriously? He's as good a runner as the UCLA QB. He's incredibly streaky but when he is on he is very good.
  13. bbrown

    Post game thoughts (some obvious, some where I disagree with most posters)

    I don't understand the criticism of Franklin not developing players, can you give examples? Because I think that was one of the better things he and his staff did. I also think the WR room is much much better with the ISU guys than last year.
  14. bbrown

    BGJ (Big Game James) replaced with DMC (Door Matt Campbell)

    Got me. just going off of what I pay for and read.🤷‍♂️
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set