I’ve read this board for some time and whoever Frank Underwood is can easily be spotted as Low Country and Kentucky Cried. His hate is sickening. Hopefully you’ll take your own advice. But I doubt it as you won’t admit your own bad behavior yet you accuse others of it. Sad.
Apologies to...
The only issue I have is that I was reading this thread, came across you calling another poster silly names (stirring up trouble) and messing up the thread, so I asked you how old you were. So now you are accusing me of stirring stuff up when I witnessed you stirring stuff up. It’s always the...
You got the wrong guy. Go Cats and good luck finding any trouble I’ve “stirred up”.
Any thoughts on UK basketball or are you just here to harass new posters?
Bizarre rant. I was talking to my Dad last night and told him that there are people of all ages that chase people around the internet calling them trolls and whatnot. He said that’s just what kids do. I said no, some are 50, 60 and over 70. He thought that was just pathetic.
Also, hate is a...
I'd worry more about Frank Underwood AKA Kentucky Cried Frickin AKA Low Country cat's (all the same guy) mental wellness more than what Cal thinks of his posts. Dude's always on the edge.