Recent content by BBN67

  1. B

    ***** KENTUCKY @ VANDY GAME THREAD *****

    Embarrassing I’m done with this team Mitch and mark We simply don’t have the talent to compete and this coaching staff is totally lost we are slipping into Indiana territory. No recruiting over paying for back up players. And I didn’t mention the JQ situation I’ll check back when Mitch and...
  2. B

    JQ out for Tennessee Game

    I said earlier in another post I don’t think he’ll play another game for UK
  3. B

    JQ hurt again?

    Hope I’m wrong but time will tell
  4. B

    JQ hurt again?

    Got a feeling we will not see JQ in a UK uniform again. Afraid of damaging his draft stock his camp will sit him like Sharp did
  5. B

    Pope has lost the Majority of the Fanbase

    Been a fan for 45 years and I’m done until both Barney and Pope are gone
  6. B

    ****OFFICIAL Game Thread- Missouri vs Kentucky****

    I have been a UK basketball fan for over 45 years and this is the first time I could care less less about a team than this one. I’m done until both Barney and Pope are gone
  7. B

    Players getting paid...

    We are witnessing the death of college athletics in five years it will be no setter than the G league or minor league baseball or arena football.
  8. B

    Do you still Support Pope?

    Mitch and Pope both need gone. Mitch has been slow on the NIL curve since it started
  9. B

    Do you still Support Pope?

    Didn’t support th hire when it took place felt the job was too big for him. But after the job he did last year I thought I was wrong. But that turned out to be fool’s gold and it’s showing
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football How a 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Calling my shot: Predictions for Arizona State, LSU, Oklahoma, SMU, Texas A&M, Texas Tech for elite 2028 recruits