Recent content by BBN4UK

  1. B

    *** Official Game Thread***

    I just took a nerve pill
  2. B

    *** Official Game Thread***

    Why are we just throwing the ball up into the air
  3. B

    *** Official Game Thread***

    Terrible call
  4. B

    Does anybody else get nervous?

    I don't care who we are playing I can not help getting Nervous even when we are up by 20 with 5 minutes left in the game i still get Nervous I don't know why it has always been that way every since we lost to georgetown with the twin towers and i destroyed my T.V.
  5. B

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Kansas State Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 72 Kansas State: 62 Tiebreaker: 24
  6. B

    Mac McClung The Story

    Wow Thanks for Sharing
  7. B

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Cincinnati Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 81 Cincinnati: 56 Tiebreaker: 19
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: Coaches Poll Top 25 released after Week 6