Recent content by bbn166

  1. B

    RIP Joe Dean Jr

    One of my best friends played his freshman year for him at BSC. Not very good stories, crazy hot head and would go off at anytime
  2. B

    DeChambeau 2 stroke penalty

    Randell is a woman that stands up to pee
  3. B

    Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

    It’s really good I think! Rip being Rip
  4. B

    Everything is pointing Stokes to Kansas

    He isn’t picking UK, hate to even think of but he’s gone to KU
  5. B

    BB: Pitino gets contract extension

    Can you imagine him as a high school coach?
  6. B

    Denzel Aberdeen

    I must not have heard where he is going, has he already said he was leaving?
  7. B

    Does Kentucky Beat Iowa State On Sunday?

    We have to stop 22 from going off, I know several of their players can shoot the 3 , but he is a problem if left open
  8. B

    Strategy to beat Iowa State

    Based on what I have seen of them this year this is correct!
  9. B

    Does Kentucky Beat Iowa State On Sunday?

    I watched that Arizona vs ISU LAST week and I was impressed with both of those teams
  10. B

    Does Kentucky Beat Iowa State On Sunday?

    Their number 22 might have a field day they way we play the 3. He’s as deadly as I have seen this year.
  11. B

    Does Kentucky Beat Santa Clara On Friday?

    I think we get that game cause a lot of people think we will lose
  12. B

    Confusing, irrelevant with being competitive...

    He’s the biggest dumbass on sports tv! He needs to go buy another motorcycle and keep driving, nothing he says is true.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer reveals Dylan Stewart returned to practice, status undetermined for South Carolina vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage