Recent content by bbb2021

  1. B

    9/6/25 CFB games thread

    Just heartbreaking
  2. B

    9/6/25 CFB games thread

    Michigan is not consistent. They surface every 5 years or so and then they disappear
  3. B

    9/6/25 CFB games thread

    OK, what am I missing here ?
  4. B

    Official PSU - FIU game thread

    I hope you're right but Vegas has us as a 4 to 5 point underdog - against OSU - and they deal with the present and future more than you or me
  5. B

    Official PSU - FIU game thread

    Disagree. That game is in Columbus and we all know how those games in the past have turned out
  6. B

    DiNardo said this was one of the if not the greatest teams he has seen in the last 30 years…

    Was he talking about great PSU teams ? I really like this team a ton but no way in he!! is this team close to the 94 team (OK, 31 years ago). My point is that it's early and let's wait a few more games before making any claims
  7. B

    9/6/25 CFB games thread

    I'm watching the Oregon-Okie State game and Oregon is scary on offense. I would think Okie State would have some talent
  8. B

    9/6/25 CFB games thread

    I think it's safe to say all 3 have a really excellent chance of making the Playoffs and from there anything can happen as we saw with OSU last year.
  9. B

    Which college football team has the most fans?

    OSU https://www.si.com/fannation/college/cfb-hq/ncaa-football/college-football-rankings-teams-fan-bases-ohio-state-texas-alabama-georgia-notre-dame
  10. B

    The NCAA field.

    The problem for the B1G - over the years - is they never have the one outstanding team that wins it all. From top to bottom - however - they're probably the best conference over the last decade or so
  11. B

    OT: One Word Thread

    GO BLUE
  12. B

    Spring Games Going Away...

    Kind of surprised that schools like Nebraska and OSU are cancelling their Spring games as they had massive turnouts. I believe OSU even had over 100,000 fans one year and I've always thought that Nebraska had the most rabid fan base in CF
  13. B

    Sources: SEC, Big Ten building momentum to further expand College Football Playoff to 14 or 16 teams

    Seriously? The NC should be proven ON THE FIELD......period
  14. B

    Sources: SEC, Big Ten building momentum to further expand College Football Playoff to 14 or 16 teams

    That OSU team was very hard to figure out - especially during the regular season. They lost to Oregon and Michigan when they were a 20 point favorite against Michigan. And another one to remember, Nebraska had OSU on the ropes and could have very easily won that game. Then the Playoffs came and...
  15. B

    OT: Jerry Butler Dies - Bruce Covered Him

    Agree and I've always considered "For Your Precious Love" by Jerry Butler and "Unchained Melody" by Bobby Hatfield as the 2 greatest love songs of all time
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5