Recent content by baylake

  1. B

    Record Freshman Enrollment...

    I’ll give my current experience with $$$ offered between the schools. I’m a state grad. So is my ex-wife. We both wanted our daughter to attend State. We live in Memphis. She was offered $60k more over 4 years to attend Ole Miss. (Very good grades and ACT, but not overly phenomenal.) Not only...
  2. B

    I've had a lot of interest and can't go that low. Right now the lowest I would be willing to...

    I've had a lot of interest and can't go that low. Right now the lowest I would be willing to sell all four of them for both games would be $1,000.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Central Oklahoma coach Adam Dorrel resigns after confrontation with officials following loss
  5. 05 On3 Football Jon Sumrall calls South Carolina 'the best talent team' Florida will have played this year ahead of game