Recent content by Battle_Cat

  1. Battle_Cat

    Stick with the Power K Unis

    Power K was a throwback. Break it out once a year is enough.
  2. Battle_Cat

    I am stunned.

    You forgot Stein parked his wheelbarrow then threw up his "two" hand. Important step missed but I got your back...
  3. Battle_Cat

    Will Stein

    I think we should take up a collection for a UK themed wheelbarrow and deliver it to him. That man is going to have a hard time walking around Lexington with that size of sack.
  4. Battle_Cat

    South Carolina up on Florida

    I hate to say I told you that UF was not good and everyone needed to see them play a real defense before they became crowned King of Anything... Well it's Official. They SUCK! I wonder how sick to his stomach he will be today lol. Get REKD Gator goons!
  5. Battle_Cat

    Lance heard steam rolling

    He got some nice double pancakes in this game. I am waiting for the first triple decker. It will happen at some point...
  6. Battle_Cat

    This is why Will Stein said no to Cutter

    A lot of peeps were hyping Florida. I said a few weeks ago to wait until they play a real defense before we crown them SEC champs. I'm not going to gloat but a real defense simply stomped a mudhole in them this past weekend and their D was MIA.
  7. Battle_Cat

    This is why Will Stein said no to Cutter

    I wish him success, but I am glad he is gone. He just was not good enough for this year. he may develop, because he has some good raw tools, but we needed someone ready to play now in a high powered offense. Cutter just was not that guy so he was sent packing. Stein knows what he is doing...
  8. Battle_Cat

    Kentucky 25 in coaches poll, drops from AP

    No one pays attention to any almost and sports media any more, especially AP voters lol. All have an agenda, most are STUPID as possible, biased beyond belief, it is what it is. At least coaches know whats up. F the AP. Every day and 2x on Sunday.
  9. Battle_Cat

    Great win but qb has to improve

    Some people will complain that mud is made with just too much dirt and water in it. It is what it is. We have a QB who is playing pretty damn well 5 starts into his career. We are not giving him back lol.
  10. Battle_Cat

    LSU up next

    IU should be eligibility banned from the playoffs for playing the most cupcake schedule on the planet for a team that just won a natty. What a JOKE
  11. Battle_Cat

    Kentucky Football Uniform Concepts

    Just no. Hideous called and said you cant copy me...
  12. Battle_Cat

    Florida is going to fire DC Brad White

    Florida was exposed as I predicted...
  13. Battle_Cat

    Willie Rodriguez

    and one of the best KO returners in the country.
  14. Battle_Cat

    Horrible 2 minute drill

    Stein will own that clock management, thats the difference in this coaching staff - accountability. At the end of the day all sins are forgiven when we get the W and I see tears in Beamers smug eyes. Although we started not so great, from about 3 mins before the half until the end of the game...
  15. Battle_Cat

    NC State 31 Louisville 28

    they never really had one tbh
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia