Recent content by BasketballRufugee

  1. B

    Recruiting….

    I think we can all agree we'd be open to take a couple of strong Russian recruits, am I right?
  2. B

    Recruiting….

    I didn't realize Kale was staying! That is great news since I'm guessing Crookham's dual participation will be limited.
  3. B

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    I think the difference is where he is a considered an expert. I don't think he has any idea of where AJ is going nor does he know the innerworkings of Iowa's AD or coaching room. I do think he can diagnose wrestling techniques and strategies as well as teach wrestlers how to deploy those or...
  4. B

    AJ going to be a Hawk?

    I love the irony of a debate regarding university finances and academic programming coming up in an AJ thread.
  5. B

    April 1 Portal targets

    I prefer to think it means we will get Crookham but everyone will complain about his injuries. I do think it means David Carr won’t be our next coach. 😂
  6. B

    Portal April 1st

    Throw out everything else you’re hearing and I’ll let you know if you’ve shared that here too.
  7. B

    Portal April 1st

    You said it here, too.
  8. B

    Iowa Had Three 7-Figure Wrestling Donors

    There’s a difference between reporting and predicting. When people who know things make predictions it makes the board fun and interesting. Even when they’re wrong it brings energy knowing it means there’s a chance. Conversely our new status is watching MSU debate everyone about the difference...
  9. B

    IF men's BB and women's BB is going to

    True, however, the buts in seats argument is viable here. If womens and mens basketball both continue to be a draw then wrestling may continue to take a hit in season ticket sales.
  10. B

    Portal April 1st

    So you're saying there's a chance!!!
  11. B

    Portal April 1st

    I believe you also said that part.
  12. B

    Tom and Terry

    I think they’re actually fighting less and that’s who they they are. From watching the sidelines they may be ready to leave the current landscape. There have been multiple times this year where I thought they would mix it up and they didn’t, their fire may be changing.
  13. B

    New coach or not?

    More importantly the **** talking is more specific to the way they’re currently wrestling and have been for the past couple of years. To be clear. No one endorses hiring Mineo.
  14. B

    Painful

    I think we agree
  15. B

    Painful

    If they didn’t go to Iowa then love for Iowa doesn’t enter into the equation. Any coach we hire will have a sizable ego. Their ego will encourage them to love Iowa if we hire them. That is the case for all candidates in this thread not named Lee.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5