Recent content by BaronReborn84_rivals62172

  1. B

    UL an 18-point dog against Texas today

    No Texas is just vastly overrated
  2. B

    Wonder if YouTube will have a stream of the game live?

    Theopz07 on twitch is live streaming it
  3. B

    All quiet on the Dickinson front

    I think it’s KU as well
  4. B

    Brandon Miller involved in murder?

    If that’s true, he’s done
  5. B

    Does Coach Cal get fired if we don’t make the NCAA tournament?

    I’m poor as dirt but would chip in as much as I could
  6. B

    Stall ball

    Drives me nuts to see it happening and then we get wheeler trying to create with less than 5 on the shot clock 🤦🏻‍♂️
  7. B

    UL's only chance at a win?

    I’m gonna lose it from laughter if UL doesn’t win lol
  8. B

    OFFICIAL “ YALE @ KENTUCKY “ GAME THREAD

    Anytime Collins shoots a 3, Cal should have someone kick him in the ***.
  9. B

    List of Coaches to Replace Cal.

    Musselman would kill it at UK imo
  10. B

    Lance Ware Free Throws

    I like lances effort a lot but I cringe anytime he shoots
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 WR Easton Royal schedules visits back to Florida, Texas and LSU -- and an updated decision timeline
  5. 05 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field