Recent content by Baron Von Raschke

  1. B

    UNCOACHED END OF THE HALF IMPLOSION

    left, they have to throw one up. MAkes no sense.
  2. B

    where is Baron von Sunshine Pumper????

    of wins was/ is right on. Congrats. I was wrong. I said we'd win 12 becuase of talent. Not sure how now I'm Stans biggest defender and a sunshine pumper. I'll own it though. I was wrong. I said we'd win 12 because we had talent. But I never said Stans was a great, even good coach, so please...
  3. B

    Buy/Sell: Top 25 Team Talent Wise

    just by having as talented a top 5 as we have.
  4. B

    So- short turnaround for Fla- how does The Recruiter do Sat?

    replacing Stans. I might be wrong about us being able to win on talent, but don't make me out as the Stans defender. I NEVER said that or even hinted at it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters