Recent content by barneyrebel

  1. B

    Conner had to go home early

    I have no knowledge of that situaton whatsoever. What would give you the impression that I did? All I'm saying is simple. Nobody knows anything for a fact. But he said she saids from nary informed certainly keep the gumbo stirred. It'll end sometime Wednesday. Popcorn, anyone?
  2. B

    Conner had to go home early

    I didn't say she wasn't ill. But I asked the question first, so please oblige me. How do YOU know for a fact that she is? Because you heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who posted it on a college recruiting website??
  3. B

    Conner had to go home early

    Playing the devil's advocate for a moment: So how is it that you know for a fact (anymore than I do) that his aunt is truly ill? Where'd you get your information? SixPack? Swan Lake? Nafoom? OMSpirit? All bastions of truth & journalistic purity. Please.
  4. B

    Conner had to go home early

    Get over it. It was an attempt at humor. And quite frankly, it's no more far fetched that most of the horse **** that being spit out by ALL recuiting sites as of late.
  5. B

    Conner had to go home early

    Once again, you've all been had. The call Tony received was from Yancy Porter using his Lennay Kekua voice. Tony Conner doesn't even have an auntie.
  6. B

    I think Yancy is trolling..

    Thank you sir. May I have another? Oooh, spank me!! Seriously, that's all you got?? :)
  7. B

    I think Yancy is trolling..

    Well, if Gene Swindoll said it, then I believe it. That settles that. As an honest to God outsider looking in, it truly seems to me that the biggest detriment to MSU recruiting is Gene Swindoll. He is an un-abashed idiot & the only purpose he serves is self serving.
  8. B

    Depressing RUMOR

    "5. at AU .500 vs Bama is great... at MSU .100 is really good..." Way funny. Sadly, same is true for us Oxpatch kids. "We are, clapclap, Ole Miss." Yes, we are.
  9. B

    No suspension for Fanning

    That's absolute horseshit and you know it.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'