Recent content by BarH

  1. B

    Drones

    For the price you probably can beat the mini and DJI makes great stuff. However, check out the Skydio 2, especially if he likes active stuff too, like mountain biking, skateboarding, ATVs, etc. It can run fully autonomous and track you really well. I’ve used it to track a RZR in the mountains...
  2. B

    Dish and KFOR

    We ended up buying a good antenna and getting a Tablo (www.tablotv.com). You connect your antenna to the Tablo device and then the Tablo to your network. We have a Tablo app on all of our Apple TVs (I think it does Roku or Fire TV also) and now we have all of our local channels again. It is...
  3. B

    DIY guys. Epoxy floor coating

    If you are looking for someone, check these guys out. http://www.owensconcretestaining.com They did my garage with custom epoxy and chips (Orange, black, gray, white) and my back patio in a stamped wood-look concrete. They also did some staining on my parent's existing patio to give it a semi...
  4. B

    Alaskan cruise

    My wife and I have taken 4-5 cruises and our Alaskan was our favorite by far. We didn't take our kids on that one, so I can't say much about how kids would like it. It will be more expensive than a Caribbean, but I like that kind of scenery better than a beach so it is well worth it to me. In...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Aaron Taylor says Joe Moore Award 'preserves the legacy' of legendary coach
  5. 05 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 4 of College Football