Recent content by BANGBRO

  1. B

    Mark Titus says Duke is cheating

    Lol I like duke btw and I’d rather the players go to your school than Kentucky. I just like people to be honest and not bury their heads in the sand. OAD rule is ridiculous anyways. Kids that only desire to play pro ball shouldn’t be forced to go to school for a year. It’s pointless
  2. B

    Mark Titus says Duke is cheating

    I have no evidence directly linking Kentucky, duke or any program. I think the link is fairly obvious, but it’s natural for fans to close their eyes and ignore what is plain as day
  3. B

    Is Coach K ruining college basketball?was

    Lol u think these kids that are essentially taking a semesters worth of clssss give 2 ***** about dukes medical center and the other nonsense you just spewed. I’m a Michigan fan; our university is globally renown but the only way we were Landing the kids we did in the 90s was by way of cheating...
  4. B

    Mark Titus says Duke is cheating

    Kentucky fans have no room to talk, but most know that Duke is getting their hands dirty these days and paying to play. I know its hard for fans of any program to accept, but being from Detroit I know that Josh Jackson got $500k to go to Kansas (I guess thats the going rate for top 5 type...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State