Recent content by Bamajack214

  1. B

    my cell is 205-300-1928 I can Venmo you today or however you want to do it.

    my cell is 205-300-1928 I can Venmo you today or however you want to do it.
  2. B

    ok I want them

    ok I want them
  3. B

    Do you still have the 4 tickets for 3/1 Bama?AU?

    Do you still have the 4 tickets for 3/1 Bama?AU?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor