Recent content by ballyturin

  1. B

    I have an announcement to make

    Going from 6 to 2 maybe just to 1 to keep bonus for consecutive years ticket holder
  2. B

    Montez Mathis

    seems very athletic. The lack of rotation on shot worries me
  3. B

    OT: Lyme disease.

    My daughter has been battling for 4 years this dreadful disease. Dr refusing to give antibiotics early on I think made situation worse. Doxy for 30 days without waiting for blood test is what I would recommend. Not a Dr but based on personal experience is what I think you should consider or at...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act