Recent content by Ballboy4life

  1. B

    Tarboro vs Pender 4th round

    Penders defense is the most improved in the conference. I do believe that this is the eastern championship just a week early. Nobody is picking Pender but I will. Pender 48 Tarboro 42. I know I’ll get a lot of heat but it’s whatever. All the kids can do is show up and play ball. Hope for an...
  2. B

    Round 3 Scores 11/29/2024

    Pender 46 gates county 12 2 min left in half
  3. B

    Gates County at Pender

  4. B

    Post 11/22 Scores

    Pender 56- Rosewood 28
  5. B

    Post 1st rd Playoffs here!

    Pender 76- Chatham Central 14
  6. B

    Post Scores For -10/25/24

    Pender67 West Columbus 14
  7. B

    Whiteville @ East Bladen

    What people have not mentioned yet is Pender had 3 touchdowns called back against South Columbus and didn’t score on them drives
  8. B

    10/20 scores

    Whiteville 29 Pender 22 half
  9. B

    Post 10/11 scores

    Pender 68-Hobbton 30
  10. B

    Scores 10-4

    Pender 44 East Bladen 12
  11. B

    Scores 9/20

    Pender 73 East Columbus 6
  12. B

    Just Information after 3 weeks

    Pender 2-0. 147-7
  13. B

    Scores Round 2

    Pender 6-nm 6
  14. B

    Pender at North Moore

    If pender comes out and play like they know how I see them winning..if they play like they did several games this year then nm by 2+ tds
  15. B

    Post scores here

    Pender 72-0 over East Columbus
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'