Recent content by bafbafbaf1969

  1. B

    Kivon Coman Article

    I liked it.I've liked most of his stuff.
  2. B

    Did I not hear that B Brown was making his decision this week? Has Rosey pissed him off?

    Did I not hear that B Brown was making his decision this week? Has Rosey pissed him off? I didn't know what the sarcastic meant.Sorry I'm a dubass.
  3. B

    If found guilty, will the teabagger have to register as a sex offender?

    at the very least he'll get indecent exposer(sp?).At the most sexual assault. What a dumbass.
  4. B

    Croom got hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as RB coach**

    By every skill position player he ever signed at State.
  5. B

    New Buzzards Billboard.... Look Out....

    Marsha(SEC)! Marsha(SEC)! Marsha(SEC)!
  6. B

    Beniquez Brown will announce his decision soon

    everything he speaks of turns to ****.Maybe he is right this time.Who knows.
  7. B

    Thank you Dee Bost

    makes this board almost unreadable in BB season.I wonder coach if you are more happy with a win or loss when it comes to State bb.Great win today.
  8. B

    Has the AP named their Champion yet?

    But that was a snuff flick last night.
  9. B

    Forgot about this until now, but I had a ms southern player tell me we were scared to play them

    Forgot about this until now, but I had a ms southern player tell me we were scared to play them /
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule listed as doubtful ahead of Maryland
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed questionable on initial availability report for Louisville vs. NC State