Recent content by Badillion

  1. B

    OT: Adoption

    Dawgg gave some really good information! I will add: 1. Each state is different and generally you're bound by the laws of the state where the adoption took place. I can tell you how things went for me in Texas, but wherever you live is going to be potentially different. One of our adoptions...
  2. B

    OT: Adoption

    Dawgg gave some really good information! Few things to know: 1. Each state is different and generally you're bound by the laws of the state where the adoption took place. I can tell you how things went for me in Texas, but wherever you live is going to be potentially different. One of our...
  3. B

    OT: Adoption

    My wife and I went through much of what Dawgstudent mentioned. Our only option to raise children was adoption. We now have four children all through adoption. Adoptions can be private or open but it is harder to be private with the internet. There are certain things you must go through to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 5