Recent content by Baddmann

  1. B

    OT: Anyone taking LEQVIO injections?

    I am the Account Manager for Leqvio in MS/AR and I have 4 reps that promote it in MS. Since it is administered by a health care provider, it is medical benefit/outpatient product and does not go through retail pharmacy. Where are you located in MS?(General area) PM me if you have any questions.
  2. B

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State @ Minnesota

    State - 38 Gophers - 24 KT Passing Yds - 288 Rushing Yds - 98 No. AI may be our overlords, but they will need us for power...
  3. B

    Wednesday Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State vs ULM

    State - 52 ULM - 10 KT Passing: 288 Fluff rushing: 129 Temp complaints from Tailgate to Game over: 195
  4. B

    Sydney Sweeney trying to take our minds off State Football...

    I think it is age restricted and if you don't do instagram you are SOL. (I don't do it so I'm in your boat) Can someone post just the pic?
  5. B

    Anyone going to the bowl game?...

    Heck yeah, we are going! Based on the weather last time, we got club level tickets.
  6. B

    OT: What's with the dog-**** cowbells in the book store?

    Just an FYI: Battle Bell is next level. Wife/Kids got me one for Christmas a while back. I was pumped when I got it! First time I used it at a game I cleared out all the folks around me for about 3 rows each way, lol.
  7. B

    So... The Portnoy/Boardtown review is now on FoxNews.com

    Honestly, the article/video is probably best case scenario for us, but I really wish we didn't get this kind of publicity. https://www.foxnews.com/us/student-arrested-after-disrupting-dave-portnoy-pizza-review-antisemitic-rant-caught-video-police
  8. B

    OT: RV/Car pass in Lot 38

    I have a RV and car pass in Lot 38 I am not using this year. In this lot you have water and electricity, no sewer (there is a dump station at bottom of parking lot). Parking for the year is $1200 so that is $171 per game for the rest of the season. Anyone interested?
  9. B

    Who's in the booth with Polk tonight?

    Yes. Caleb Hamill. He did a fantastic job. He was filling in for Neil while he did the basketball game. Hopefully he will get more chances in the future.
  10. B

    Hadad

    Correct. Probably trying to make it somewhat politically correct with less F-bombs (I know I said enough last night for the rest of the year..)
  11. B

    Arnett F bomb. Live tv

    Well... I think that is what Barbary asked Will to do the whole game. He only attempted 17 passes. Maybe Wright should start and then bring Will in for 20 plays or so to possibly throw the ball*******
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7