Recent content by backdrft76-1

  1. backdrft76-1

    Wrestlestat is now a subscription service

    Don't be such a "casual"! 😘
  2. backdrft76-1

    Not great news…

    Someone please refresh my memory - was Tyler the one who was accused of being present in the locker room when the alleged theft by Starocci occurred? If so, he must be really unlucky to keep finding himself in these situations.
  3. backdrft76-1

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    And I'm willing to bet that Corky will be the first to come to the board and gloat about it. Don't believe me? Check his history, and then watch and learn.
  4. backdrft76-1

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Totally agreed. I'm thinking the separate pbp thread is the way to go in the future (if @Coastal2 is up for that). Maybe try it out for U23 in Oct and see how it goes.
  5. backdrft76-1

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    I understand what you're saying. When there are multiple matches going on at the same time, I'm sure it's hard to post multiple pbp's at the same time. Of course there's going to be real-time reactions on this forum to the action that's just taken place. Perhaps you could ask ZZ if he can...
  6. backdrft76-1

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    I stand corrected. I didn't realize there were 3 US matches going on at the same time. My apologies. Maybe you and @Coastal2 can tag team the pbp if there's multiple matches going at once.
  7. backdrft76-1

    '26 U20 World Championships (8/16 - 23) thread

    Please let him do his pbp first and then add your post with the result after his. Thank you!!
  8. backdrft76-1

    Penn State legend David Taylor on his Oklahoma State program possibly facing the Lions one day: 'We’ll save one date every year'

    How about $0 and we just man the fk up. I didn't realize that so many of our fans are total snowflakes. Talk tough, but then cave or make excuses when the challenge is thrown out there. Some of you sound truly scared of DT, OSU, a really good dual, whatever, or God forbid, a loss. We really...
  9. backdrft76-1

    EARLY 2026-27 lineup projections/discussions

    OSU official roster released today.
  10. backdrft76-1

    Penn State legend David Taylor on his Oklahoma State program possibly facing the Lions one day: 'We’ll save one date every year'

    Agree. If anyone here criticizes DT for this, or still thinks we should duck OSU, they just don't like tough wrestling. Grow the f'n sport. Give the fans what they want.
  11. backdrft76-1

    Why Social Media is enriching our lives, while it eats away at the fabric of our society.

    I believe if you go to the web browser edition of Basch's YouTube video he posts the timestamps in his description, which you can copy and paste directly into a post here. I did that in the past here and it worked.
  12. backdrft76-1

    Forum suggestion.

    So what if it's moved? It's not really a big deal, is it? A couple of mine have been moved and I didn't think anything of it, and I'm the master of organization and OCD. (even though I'm scratching my head why the Duke blown call conversation is continuing in the Social Media thread for 20+...
  13. backdrft76-1

    Forum suggestion.

    Respectfully disagree. Please keep moving any duplicate threads into existing ones, and move any stray posts into the correct threads. Sometimes it's like we're posting before reading the Board. I like it organized, consolidated, and on topic. Tom is doing a fantabulous job. 👍🏼
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Joel Klatt warns USC firing Lincoln Riley would be 'rash decision,' cost them big
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC announces kickoff times, TV designations for football games in Week 7