Recent content by backdoorpass

  1. B

    Women's hoops

    Up 15 with 4:00 to go!
  2. B

    My Favorite Laker

    BMac was a nice NU player, but he is not an NBA player. No chance.
  3. B

    Lead Guard Post Lathon

    I wish we still had Isiah Brown.
  4. B

    Mooney to Texas Tech

    I’m pretty sure that each of these guards were Top 3 scorers on their teams as freshmen. If we could get that kind of contribution on a team with Taylor, Law and Pardon. Whoa. Hoping for the best.
  5. B

    Mooney to Texas Tech

    We’ve had quite a few freshman guards in my time as a ‘Cats fan who have started and performed well: Baldwin, Carlisle, Johnson, Parker, Moore, Juice, Sobo, BMac... All lesser ranked players than Lathon. Hoping for the best.
  6. B

    Mooney - week 2

    As every day passes, I am more hopeful that this is the case.
  7. B

    Mooney to visit NU this weekend.

    Disagree. We are a team that takes too many bad/tough shots, doesn’t work for enough good shots sand doesn’t get the line enough. I agree all those who feel we need all the experienced scorers we can get on the floor.
  8. B

    2018-19 B10 schedule for NU released

    Full League schedule here: http://btn.com/2018/04/19/big-ten-releases-2018-19-mens-basketball-conference-season-opponent-breakdown/
  9. B

    Comcast dumping BTN outside most of the B10 footprint

    BTN2Go is great. I have relied on International package for years. BTW, LouV, rivals is no longer accessible from Germany. I’m on VPN through the US now. Denied access started a few days ago.
  10. B

    Updated Rivals 150

    Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
  11. B

    As of now, who are NU's top 5 players?

    Well, we are definitely well stocked with 2s and 3s. That's for sure. And we have a good situation at center. After that, CC must have a ton of faith in Lathon and Nance.
  12. B

    EVERYONE READ THIS: FITZ WENT OFF TODAY

    Uh oh. I didn't mean to start a Cubs / Sox fight. Just happened to see the SI article moments before reading the quote about Chicago being a sports town and found the irony too perfect to pass up. BTW: This was my first time embedding a Tweet in a post. For those with experience, what did I do...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Eye Catchers: Top Performers from St. John Bosco-JSerra Showdown