Couldn't disagree more. The entire game plan for KState was "If you get beat, hack 'em". Our guys were tough until the end despite putting up with that abuse for 40 minutes. Missed shots happen in these games but I think this team gave their very best and lost. The constant fouling took away any...
Yeah, I thought the same thing back when I was typing term papers on my Tandy 1000 and printing them on a dot matrix printer.
It isn't my fault that you have been asleep in the 25 years since this became a thing. Biscuit+sausage+jelly = BEST DATGUM BREAKFAST FAST FOOD.
What?! Candied...
Crap take of the week (month? year? decade? IDK)
The cheese that serves to make a McD cheeseburger the perfect tasty antidote for any hangover also makes any McD's breakfast sandwich smell and taste like it was pulled from the dumpster half-eaten after sitting in the sun for 2 days.
That is...
Nice work! I'll just go ahead and add what my dad still says to this day..."We aren't going to win with these one-and-done players. Need four year guys..."
Sigh. Love my dad tho...