Recent content by BABlake

  1. B

    TU at ECU

    It’s actually Perry Clark former Tulane coach
  2. B

    Charlotte at TU

    I am afraid Konkol may grab defeat from the jaws of victory after blowing a 20 point lead
  3. B

    Charlotte at TU

    I have been trying to give Konkol a chance but my patience is razor thin.
  4. B

    TU at WSU

    Konkol needs to do better. That was unacceptable.
  5. B

    Tulsa at FAU

    I think Konkol has a weak inbound coaching game
  6. B

    Tulsa at FAU

    The official must have been blackout just like the tv signal
  7. B

    Tulsa at FAU

    I may turn off the tv and just listen to Bruce at this rate
  8. B

    Tulsa at FAU

    We have to get to the line. 2/3 at the line. But with this officiating it’s a crap shoot
  9. B

    Tulsa at FAU

    Yes. Very annoying
  10. B

    Tulsa at FAU

    Popoola dribbles way too much
  11. B

    Lordy...

    Just saw where McWright entered the portal
  12. B

    TU women

    You took the words out of my mouth.
  13. B

    TU women

    Out coached and out played so far
  14. B

    Tulane Game Thread

    Interesting game with the same old Konkol result
  15. B

    Tulane Game Thread

    I think we are jaded because we used to be accustomed to keeping leads but Konkol seems to have trouble in that area. I guess I was spoiled by Nolan, Tubby, and Bill
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report