Recent content by B.Money

  1. B

    GYERO

    Go. Get. Pumped. You’re off the Christmas card list, f***face.
  2. B

    GYERO

    Cracker Barrel is gross and always has been.
  3. B

    GYERO

    Think you were the last post on the old one, Chumps. Fitting. 😑
  4. B

    GYERO

    Womp womp
  5. B

    GYERO

    Hey, thanks @Ron Mehico for explaining to us all what arrabiata sauce is.
  6. B

    GYERO

    Little Caesar’s Pepperoni Puffs are elite and put them firmly ahead of Dominos/Pizza Hut. Donatos breadstick/cheese bread options are very disappointing. I wish they would clean that up.
  7. B

    GYERO

    As a Jeep Grand Cherokee owner (speaking from a position of knowledge) that duck thing is absolutely ridiculous.
  8. B

    GYERO

    At Notre Dame for CE. Talk about insisting upon itself. But man, it’s really pretty. Lunch at the stadium tomorrow :cool:
  9. B

    GYERO

    I ordered us some new oven mitts after @wodiesloot shamed our sad 17 year old pair
  10. B

    GYERO

    That’s me!
  11. B

    GYERO

    Three Bridges Spinach & Red Pepper egg white bites + a few sips of OJ most mornings. Chocolate croissant from my neighborhood coffee shop when I’m feeling frisky. Worship.
  12. B

    GYERO

    I think you’re confusing him with Rekalin Sims
  13. B

    GYERO

    I hope they bring Mark in on a bus straight onto the floor at Rupp today.
  14. B

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    Rackety rack that Crumbl take too. Blargh
  15. B

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    It takes 6+ of those thin crust pieces to make a true “slice” and I won’t be convinced otherwise.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win