Recent content by AzIllini

  1. A

    News today

    "Hopefully, after James Talarico wins, we’ve got to hold him to account," Piker said during a campus event at the University of Texas at Austin. "We've got to make sure that he doesn’t become another, ‘do nothing Democrat’ ‘business as usual,’ and we've got to keep up that pressure." Talarico...
  2. A

    News today

    China and Russia are supporting Iran militarily and Iran is the major source of terrorism in the middle east. Maybe Trump should have avoided conflict so oil kept flowing and he won the midterms. I'm not sure how I feel about the US getting into these things but I know I felt sick when Obama...
  3. A

    News today

    Interesting. Boulder Colorado is suing Exxon and Suncor for causing climate change. Their case has been approved up thru the Colorado Supreme court and now is going to the US Supreme Court. The Fox article explains Alito has recused himself from the case and also how climate advocates are...
  4. A

    News today

    someone sounds like he has an anger problem. It may be the reporting is true and it also may be true that Talarico will join with the majority of Dems and throw open the borders again.
  5. A

    News today

    This is interesting. Another caravan heading toward the US. I wonder what reception they think they are going to get? Maybe they heard about Texas senator Talarico's "welcome mat out front and a lock on the door" -- "welcoming refugees, asylum seekers, and people who want to work here, while...
  6. A

    News today

    Because I'm a climate kind of guy I looked it up. A typhoon is a hurricane that occurs in the Western and Northern Pacific. A hurricane is a hurricane that occurs in the Eastern and Central Pacific and the Atlantic. If a hurricane starts in the Eastern Pacific and crosses the international...
  7. A

    News today

    Katie Hobbs has money and has been running lots of ads since July. AZ has had a large influx of people from California and elsewhere so we are a purple state that is teetering toward blue. One of her best ads is her saying she has lowered taxes every year by working across the aisle - the...
  8. A

    News today

    OT Ella Langley is a popular country singer who just set the record for having a single the longest at the top of the Billboard 100 - 23 weeks. (the longest Beatles song was 9 weeks, so this just is a record for longevity, not necessarily record sales). The title of Langley's song is...
  9. A

    News today

    The only nuance I'll add is the "American" Pope's remarks were for Palm Sunday and part of an annual message of peace. He follows the US closely and was refering to Pete Hegseth praying for the American troops and the Iran war was heating up. Interesting that someone on X clipped one sentence...
  10. A

    News today

    Plus Trump requires voter ID so I can't vote 5 times. I wonder if the Dems have a better deal.
  11. A

    News today

    The clip is from a recent campaign event. As the article says he has been involved with drag queens for a long time; here is their link from 2021 where he headlined a drag event...
  12. A

    News today

    Looks like the Texas senate race is heating up https://www.foxnews.com/politics/talarico-instantly-names-favorite-texas-drag-queen-performer-says-works-children
  13. A

    News today

    More nonsense and name calling. And you claim to make process oriented posts. Nah
  14. A

    News today

    You are a one note Pollyanna. Name calling like I personally control anything Trump does. I worry about the consequences of elections and you identify candidates you hate and spend your energy rooting for them to lose. You hate Paxton so bring on weird left wing Talarico. You hate Trump so...
  15. A

    News today

    You do like politics. Most election cycles the party in power loses seats in the House during the midterms, the Senate is less predictable because it is only 1/3 of the seats being voted on. The war with Iran has destabilized the economy message for Trump and there is not much he can do about...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6