Recent content by Azbleedblu

  1. A

    Pope just said Butler healthy

    Duke will likely play Miss St in the second game and Alabama is the 2 seed in their region. You ok?
  2. A

    Jay Wright

    Agree with all this. And for the life of me I don't know how any college coach would want to go to the NBA. Let alone to the Lakers/Lebron **** show. Not for any amount of money. If I was Jeanie Buss and read Hurley's comment "very compelling" I wouldn't feel real good but who knows....
  3. A

    “Midtucky” per Ant Wright

    Fair point. Would you feel more comfortable with the direction of the program if they were all 5 stars coming out of high school like 90% of our roster the last 10 years??? NIL AND the portal has changed this sport forever - just bringing in 6-8 5 star freshman each year is not going to work -...
  4. A

    As I feared, Barnhart is failing

    We've been without a coach for 4 days - Christ, relax...Deals the magnitude of what this one will be don't get done over email in 1 business day
  5. A

    Tucker Talks Rick Pitino

    It would absolutely be the sports story of the year - cant imagine how ape **** sports media, message boards and all things college bball would get
  6. A

    Welcome Scott Drew!

    Not as anti Drew as some but please, no one "fears" him regardless of the school....
  7. A

    Lamb posts a somewhat disrespectful shot

    Funny things is never winning another title is exactly where we were heading if he stayed....
  8. A

    “I Hate To Say It . . . “

    This. I agree with many of the points being made on this thread but the reality seems to be - at least today - there aren't many high profile coaches willing to "crawl to Lexington" as once was the case. Never really buy the facility argument - it's not like UK facilities are like the local...
  9. A

    After choking against Wake Forest, can we reasonably assume the Duke being a 1 or 2 seed is over?

    I think it's possible but if they are it will be like the CBSSportsline bracket I just saw. Duke as a 3, in the East, playing first 2 games in Greensboro. SDSU and Dayton as the 1-2 seeds. May be as well be a number 1
  10. A

    Zion is good folks

    I wish the kid nothing but the best but last night my wife and I were watching and just kept waiting for him to go down. That knee was wrapped like Bill Walton's - after he was in the league 20 years. He looked gimpy - then of course we turned it off and then I pull up ESPN this morning and he...
  11. A

    Former Head of officials John Adams

    Also of note that I haven't seen posted is there I believe 15 fouls in the first have that were called. Not ideal but not outrageous. I think most of us would live with that. Total foul count at the end between both teams was 46 - you can do the math. That is absurd - how the hell are the...
  12. A

    I don't know what to think

    This. Our defense was what impressed me most in the MSU game. WTH did that go?
  13. A

    indiana recruiting looks like they can't get anyone to come there

    Watch that video of the IU fans chanting. Thousands on college students and not one "looker" - gives Duke a run for their money
  14. A

    indiana recruiting looks like they can't get anyone to come there

    How can a college fan base not have one attractive person as part of it?? Even a dude for God sakes - and I'm not "weird" if you know what I mean....
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Danny White puts Happy Hour at Neyland Stadium into effect for remainder of season
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 4