Recent content by Awwhellnaw

  1. A

    Tropical Depression 9

    Our food plots desperately need rain and this was probably our only chance for the foreseeable future. I suspect it will shift just enough east that central Landmass gets little to no rain. 😔
  2. A

    Having been present at the game myself, what was said on the television....

    It was really bad yesterday. The Homer in him was glaring. McElroy hasn’t bothered me in the past but yesterday changed my opinion on him. He doesn’t need to call Bama games moving forward.
  3. A

    LoanSource Financial AI Generated Opponent Pic - Alabama

    Geez AI… don’t you know we have a “new” helmet logo?? Intelligent my a$$*
  4. A

    Isn’t it funny how a week later nobody gives a 17 that Ole Miss beat Kiffin?

    I heard so many bear fans say something to the effect of “I don’t care if we don’t win another game for 5 years as long as we beat Kiffin/LSU!”. I thought to myself, “wow.. that seems a little extreme but I sure hope you get your wish”.
  5. A

    OT: debt

    After thorough analysis, this chart clearly does not have an erection.
  6. A

    SEC Shorts comes out of the gate strong...

    I am going to die from laughter when we go full circle and name Arnett as the intern head coach following Lebby’s firing.
  7. A

    OT: Morgan Freeman

    Why’s the sunset good? Why are boobs good?
  8. A

    OT: Morgan Freeman

    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  9. A

    Mississippi is the most generous State in American

    I allow my wife and kid to live under the same roof as me and my dog*
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida