Recent content by awalkerdog

  1. A

    Thoughts re: Redskins

    my thoughts <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:OfficeDocumentSettings> <o:AllowPNG/> </o:OfficeDocumentSettings> </xml><![endif]--> I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would...
  2. A

    The true America's team is winning tonight

    Drew is taking the old America team to the wood shed. That is all.
  3. A

    Patrick Willis Shot a Snake and people are upset

    I am calling ******** on the garter snake having fangs and poisonous.
  4. A

    All of y'all who complain incessantly about Jim Ellis...

    You are correct sir. One of the best in the nation. Anybody that doesn't agree are just straight up dubmasses.
  5. A

    All of y'all who complain incessantly about Jim Ellis...

    Listen to this and then complain...not going to happen http://www.sixpackspeak.com/jim.mp3
  6. A

    Does anyone know the "Knock it out, John!" guy?

    You knocked it out the park with that first post....awwwweeeessssommmeeee.
  7. A

    How did you find out about SixPackSpeak.com?...

    I got the ban hammer over on the Lake for my views on Crooms. Then came on over to the dark side.
  8. A

    The Bulldog Rattle

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3ljEbdHn2pU
  9. A

    H2H is becoming unbearable

    After Dick Cross showed his *** today from the caller from C-Town, I am will listen to something else on my drive home. He is a Total 17ing jerk and Matt needs to choke that 17er out. I am done. H2H......you just lost another listener.
  10. A

    Perspective

    Damn.....just Damn... +3
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar