Recent content by AVERYVIKINGCOUNTRY

  1. A

    WHC week 6

    No cat fight here…. And yes we were in it until late. Owen is the better team. I said that and I stand by that, but they are not head and shoulders above Avery. They moved the ball well, just failed to come away with points. Some of that was our fault with dumb penalties and mistakes. Some of it...
  2. A

    WHC week 6

    Stampede don’t act like that Avery didn’t have their chances. Drove the ball good but penalties and turnovers killed drives. Not to mention a fumble inside our own 10 yard line to spot y’all 7 points. The truth is Avery was still in pretty late in the game down 7-21 driving when Avery kid had a...
  3. A

    WHC week 6

    The craziest game I have ever been to was at madison. It was quiet a few years ago. Avery beat Madison late. Scored a late touchdown and to take the lead and then intercepted a pass to end the game. While in victory formation madison wanted to fight. It felt like it took forever to run the...
  4. A

    WHC week 5

    Avery used to be competitive most years, but the program is in a bad place right now. The AD they just hired is a good guy and knows football. Give him a couple of years and I believe he will bring Avery back. Avery has some good athletes now. They can move the ball and put up points, but their...
  5. A

    WHC week 5

    Okay Owen didn’t have 2 schools to pick from. Owen didn’t cover up for numerous DUIs and Ford didn’t have a drinking problem. Enjoy the land of make believe!
  6. A

    WHC week 6

    I don’t have a problem with mitchell. I don’t have a problem with Pittman. He is a little shady, but he is a great coach and has built a fine program. You just always bash Avery. I agree that the program is in a bad place. We need a coaching staff change. Some of the ones on the coaching staff...
  7. A

    WHC week 6

    Whatever you say half a fan. I bet if Mitchell gets beat Friday night you will box up your stuff and take your kid to Madison. You went from heritage to Mitchell. Do you just go to whoever is up? lol. Ask Pittman about the SWING club. You change alliances so much, you will fit in for sure!!!
  8. A

    WHC week 5

    No tales. I heard it from the horses mouth. One that was at that reform school in the late 90s and played football for Kenny Ford at Charles D Owen. It is well known. Just like Alabama paying players years before NIL and Sabin getting out when the playing field was leveled. Ford also hung it up...
  9. A

    WHC week 6

    I guess mitchell got a reality check last week? lol.
  10. A

    WHC week 5

    Wasn’t 2013 when they closed down that reform school. Ford saw the writing on the wall and pulled a Nick Sabin and got out of town. Easy to win when they had 2 schools to pick from.
  11. A

    WHC week 6

    Delete post
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  3. 03 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: Auburn has a 'pulse' following win over Vanderbilt
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting After visits to LSU, Florida and Texas, No. 1 WR Easton Royal is closing in on final decision