Recent content by AvalonJohn

  1. A

    A silver lining to this crapfest:

    I just cancelled my trip for the game I was going to go to this year. I believe in supporting the Team, but I think a message needs to be sent that alum won't put up with this crap.
  2. A

    60 years ago today

    41 years ago, Runkle.
  3. A

    Is it just me, but are ticket sales lagging?

    Actually, I think people are getting sick of paying more and more for everything, even if they have the money. I believe they are starting to pull back on things. Choosing to be more selective about what they spend it on. At least that's me....
  4. A

    Too funny, was watching BTN B1G Today yesterday and who do they have on as their new "Retired Coach Expert/Prognosticator"????

    I have to agree. I'm not sold PSU can stop a good running game. Secondary is good. Other than that, I'm not sure? Also let's see what happens when Rocco gets pressure?
  5. A

    Lets discuss the Wisconsin game. Your concerns?

    PSU's ability to stop the run PSU's ability to run
  6. A

    Rutgers

    NO !!!
  7. A

    White Out shirt unveiled

    Not a fan ........
  8. A

    Best college bars

    G-Man back in the mid-80's. Good for meeting girls. Worked there a couple nights a week Soph and Jr years.
  9. A

    The Annual Best Philly Cheesesteak Thread!

    Yes, good call. Pork sandwiches are excellent.
  10. A

    The Annual Best Philly Cheesesteak Thread!

    I've had JRP several times, they are good. A friend just got back from Skinny Joey's and they weren't fans. Said the bread wasn't very good?
  11. A

    College- will anyone go in ten years?

    My Uncle Ben was a professor of History at Vassar as well.
  12. A

    College- will anyone go in ten years?

    I told mine the same. Business no longer cuts it as it limits ones options. They'll take a chance on an engineer if the grades are good in business or other fields.
  13. A

    The Annual Best Philly Cheesesteak Thread!

    I thought it was good but not Angelo's. It was also too small and the most expensive one I've had so far. Will have to go back and try again as I got the Chipotle cheesesteak so may not be a fair comparison.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 High School Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 4
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 5 slate