Recent content by Avalanche12

  1. A

    2017 NCPreps.com 2A All-State Team

    I agree 100%. I think Haney got shafted on All State Selections.
  2. A

    #1 EAST DUPLIN (15-0) VS #2 HIBRITEN (15-0) STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

    Well here is my 2 cents, the last time I checked it will not be the adults out there playing, it will be two well deserving teams battling it out. Instead of getting on here bad mouthing each other we all should be congratulating each other for great seasons and most importantly the growth of...
  3. A

    Hibriten 19 Shelby 7

    From what I hear he has been having a hard decision deciding weather he wanted to play football or baseball because he loves them both so much but it's good to have options cause he is one heck of an athlete.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game