Recent content by AuthorJoe618

  1. A

    OT: Favorite rock lyrical couplets, 2 lines max. What you like?

    Every nerve in my body is so naked and numb I can’t even remember what it was I came here to get away from.
  2. A

    Paging Notre Dame

    https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+national+titles+has+notre+dame+won+in+all+varsity+sports&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari
  3. A

    Pittsburgh Sports Legends - Bob Prince

    There’s a Chapter on Prince and Myron Cope in a book I coauthored titled “Legendary Sports Figures.” Available Through Sunbury Press.
  4. A

    Pittsburgh Sports Legends - Dan Rooney

    There’s a chapter on Rooney in a book I coauthored titled “Keystone Tombstones Volume 3.”
  5. A

    Pittsburgh Sports Legends - Pie Traynor

    There’s a chapter on Pie Traynor and Honus Wagner in a book I coauthored titled Keystone Tombstones Volume 3. Other notables in that volume include Joe Paterno, Art Rooney, John Updike, Joe Frazier, Teddy Pendergrass and many more.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football BYU RB LJ Martin to miss at least a month after suffering injury vs. TCU
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA Division I Cabinet approves change to football transfer window