Recent content by atomic dawg

  1. A

    So this was real and it did happen.

    People in Oxford havent been this angry since the Emancipation Proclamation.
  2. A

    Somebody getting a head start preparing for this season.

    Ha! Auto correct got me... BUT I'll leave it as is.
  3. A

    Somebody getting a head start preparing for this season.

    There is decent chance the person that was breathalyzed had just taken a drink within the last few minutes. It will make it register abnormally high. Then again, its college and some kid may have really but putting in the work!
  4. A

    CBS Sports says Kiffin has been actively recruiting NFL players to file lawsuits..

    I dont think he cares. He's daring the powers that be to say something. Its the same thing he did with players faking injuries to slow down a game. He said it was wrong and he didnt like it and OM would then have record number in a game. Everyone could see what he was doing. He's tempting them...
  5. A

    Honda posts first annual loss in 69 years

    That was true of the older Altimas. The new ones, with CVT transmissions, not so much. My wife had a 2016. The transmission crapped out at 80400 miles. Guess when the warranty expired? 80K. After some haggling and a letter from an attorney, Nissan agreed to split the cost. Theyll never get...
  6. A

    Farming

    My family had cattle when I was growing up. Reading this I had flashbacks to being 15 years old, riding across the pasture on an old International, doing about 10mph with hay bales on the front and back forks. Its overcast, 35 degrees with 20 mph winds and heavy mist coming in sideways and I had...
  7. A

    Will Wade returning to LSwho?

    I cant help but wonder if LSU made him a strong a$$ offer.
  8. A

    OT: What is your favorite decade of music (or 10 year stretch)? Favorite year?

    Id move the window by a couple of years - 1967 to 1977- but basically the same. This has always been my favorite era. Its the era of the album, where you were limited to what you could put on it and so every song mattered. The art work mattered. It was the whole package.
  9. A

    Best ad campaign ever…..

    His career ended the same way it began… trying to get into smaller pants.
  10. A

    Best ad campaign ever…..

    I think Delois may have retired. I haven’t seen an ad in quite a while. It was a great run!
  11. A

    Playing off Lent thread, what religion are you?

    Why do you take 2 Baptist when you go fishing? Cause if you just took one they’d drink all your beer. Jews don’t recognize Jesus as the Messiah. Protestants don’t recognize the pope as the head of the church. Bapstists don’t recognize each other in the liquor store.
  12. A

    What a nightmare

    Malfunction junction part 2 electric boogaloo.
  13. A

    Starkville Characters

    I worked with their mom at one point and kinda got to know them through her. They were pretty cool guys and really good guitarists. In the early 2000s I ended up in storage building on Industrial Dr one night listening to them playing with the guy from Superstar Donkey Donkey and some other guys...
  14. A

    Starkville Characters

    Reverend Amen that drove around in the PT Cruiser and used to hangout at the old car wash that was torn down on hwy 12 and the guy that rides the bike wearing the helmet, sport coat and tie are not the same person. I know the name of the bike guy but he may want privacy. He worked at the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'